ETA for US customers (in the time of Covid-19): 3~7 business days.
MODERN MEDICAL NON-CONTACT INSTANT THERMOMETER - Measures fever states instantly and remotely
How to Use?
- No contact between you and your thermometer. Point the probe of thermometer towards your forehead and ‘just’ press the Button. Your temperature is examined in a second only.
Up to 99.9% efficiency, the MM® Non-contact Thermometer is the one you need to prevent illnesses and viruses.
Our infrared thermometer is the perfect tool for measuring body temperature and recognizing febrile states that can be a symptom of fever, viruses, or other important pathologies.
With its compact size and its batteries, you can always take it with you and measure the fever of your loved ones or your employees in a few seconds. Using infrared technology you will not have to worry about disinfecting it after each use, it works totally at a distance.
- Fast 1-second readout in ℉ or ℃;
- Proven precise and accurate readings;
- 300,000 - 500,000 life time measurements;
- Non-contact measurement to avoid cross-infection;
- No laser spot eliminating eye's damage to children;
- Convenient backlit screen with tricolor-coded fever guidance;
- Auto recall measurement, support to review measurement results;
- Measures Body/Surface/Liquid temperature
- GREEN: 93.2℉ - 99.2 ℉; ORANGE: 99.3℉ - 100.4℉; RED: 100.5℉-109℉ with beeper warning
Leading body measurement device
It is a simple tool to use both at home and in the workplace. Just turn it on pointing it to the forehead and press the button to receive the precise body temperature in one second. It warns you with sound alerts when necessary.
It works totally on batteries and without wires so that you can always have it with you and use it on every necessary occasion.
Important Points to Note
- Clear the hair and sweat from the forehead before measuring.
- Do not expose the battery to the sun.
- The protective glass out of the LCD frame is important. It is the fragile part of the thermometer. Make sure to use it with care.
- Do not charge the non-rechargeable battery. Dispose of the battery with full protocols and do not throw it in the fire.
- For Cleaning the thermometer, opt for a damp soft cloth and wipe it. Do not put the thermometer in the water and in liquids.
- Contact the distributor in case of any problem. Do not try to repair it on your own.
- 1 x Thermometer
- 1 x User Manual
(Please note batteries are NOT included, they have been removed at manufacturing for accelerated delivery)